The brand building generates awareness about your business using strategies and campaigns to create a unique and lasting image in the marketplace and it is a crucial part of developing your business. It’s the foundation that will give your organization a voice, identity, value, and awareness among consumers. Additionally, I will recommend you to visit Exogenous Technology for more information on brand branding, if you notice stats then:
- Around 88% of consumers say that authenticity is a key factor when deciding what brands, they like and support.
- It typically takes 5-7 brand interactions before a consumer remembers the brand.
- When it comes to your brand, it’s better not to risk it. It takes about 50 milliseconds (0.05 seconds) for people to form an opinion about your website.
- Brand consistency is making sure that your brand values, image, and messaging are consistent across all channels, consistent presentation of a brand has seen to increase revenue by 33%.
- A survey shows that 73% of consumers cite customer experience as an important factor in their purchasing decisions.
- 73% of customers love a brand because of its excellent customer service.
You can build your brand with the help of Exogenous Technology services as branding is the ongoing effort to shape your audience’s perceptions but here for your understanding, I am sharing brand-building essential steps:
- Identify your target audience: Existing customers are a goldmine of information as they know what is impressive or lacking in your brand. Discover their interests and needs. Market research can help you uncover industry trends, opportunities, customer preferences, buying habits, and conversations about your brand or others.
- Pick your focus and personality: Focused on something which customer needs, communicate benefits, what you intend to deliver, and why they should choose you over competitors with authenticity for more reliable customers. Craft a powerful value proposition with what motivates customers to buy your products.
- Choose an attractive business name: Depending on the kind of business you want to start; you can make the case that your name matters very little or it matters a lot, a brand is so more than a name. But as a business owner, your company’s name is probably one of the first big commitments you have to make. It’ll impact your logo, your domain, your marketing, and your trademark registration if you decide to go that route.
- Write a mouth-catching slogan: A catchy slogan is a nice-to-have asset—something brief and descriptive that you can put in your Twitter bio, website headline, business card, and anywhere else where you’ve got very few words to make a big impact. Keep in mind that you can always change your slogan as you find new angles for marketing. A good slogan is short, catchy, and makes a strong impression.
- Choose a charming brand look: On developing small business branding, you’ll want your name, logo, brand fonts, and colors to all reflect everything you’ve written down so far including what your business provides, who it provides it, and what your business stands for.
- Design eye striking logo: A striking logo of the company is probably one of the first things that come to mind when you think about building a brand. The logo is the face of your company after all, and could potentially be everywhere that your brand exists. Ideally, your logo needs to be unique, identifiable, and that’s scalable to work in all sizes. Consider all the places where your brand’s logo needs to exist, from your website to your social media handles.
- Be consistent and determined mission: As I said it takes up to 5-7 brand impressions before an individual can recall your brand. From the website to social media channels and offline interactions with customers, branding must be consistent and stick to your mission. Your customers should know what to expect or feel once they see your content, logos, or other brand assets. Regularity builds familiarity, trust, and loyalty.
- Apply branding across your business and grow: After all the above steps you need to shape and evolve your brand as you expose more customers to it and learn more about who they are and how to speak to them at Exogenous Technology a leading digital marketing and software development company. You can permeate customers in the right direction, make a great first impression, manage your reputation and put your best foot forward at every turn and try to resonate with your core audience.