An eCommerce platform allows customers to browse and purchase items online by allowing window shopping. Approximately 93.5% of global internet users have purchased products online. With 26 million ecommerce sites worldwide, the eCommerce industry is growing by 23% year on year. On a daily basis, the world changes and improves digitally. So, if you are still using traditional marketing methods, it is time to transition to digital marketing via an eCommerce platform.
Today, eCommerce services are required by all types of businesses. It is convenient, non-contactable, and 24 hours service, which draws customers. With over 6 billion active internet users, eCommerce demand is expanding every day, and creating this online business is quite simple nowadays. Visit Exogenous Technology if you want to create the best online website, app, or eCommerce related materials. It is the most prominent digital marketing and website building firm. You can consult them for all of your eCommerce inquiries and build a solid online presence for your business, It provides 24 hours working option and increases visibility of your online store.
Online shop is more user-friendly than any other traditional method of commerce. A website for e-Commerce makes it easy for the customers to access products and services from anywhere. e-Commerce not only provides customers with a single platform but also helps them to compare products and prices between different online stores. Moreover, it allows you to give complete product description about your products which helps customers to know more about your product before purchasing it. Some of the most crucial aspects of online shopping in the present day are discussed here.
- Faster & easy Buying Process: Buying things online is quite easy and fast process hen compared to retail shopping. An online shop can be opened in few days. A physical store involves space, commercial lease, construction, and decorating time. E-commerce platforms can modify displays and product ranges immediately, but conventional stores take careful preparation, time, and personnel. Versatility and quickness are crucial features of ecommerce sites, which outperform retail shops. The merchant can manage all activities online without renting office space. Online retailers are available 24/7, so you may shop whenever you want. Ecommerce provides several possibilities in one area, allowing consumers to buy a certain product quickly. Shipping is an attractive feature of online shopping which saves your time and comfort.
- Online Product listing & selling: When a customer searches for an item, they see a product listing. This is one benefit of ecommerce for the sellers. The advantage of this online shop is that you can personalise your product listings for free after you create them. Sellers can quickly add multiple images, a description, a product category, a price, a shipping fee, and a delivery date. As a result, you can tell the customer a lot about the item in just one step and they can easily access it. Creating your listing demonstrates to buyers what you have. Customizing listings makes them more appealing and attractive. The seller has complete control over customisation; he can mention available offers, discounts, and so on smoothly.
- Effective marketing campaigns: Leaving the traditional boarding, paper ads marketing campaigns, online campaigns are more cost effective and engaging. Sellers do not need to spend a lot of money on advertising their products. There are several inexpensive and quick ways to market online in the world of ecommerce. Sellers can really show off their product on ecommerce marketplaces because they are visual channels by advertising tools including videos, infographics, and high-resolution images. A good content, and sponsored ads, can pour new life into your business plain. Many ecommerce marketplaces provide customer insight tools for analysing customers. This is typically a page that displays all orders – pending, unshipped, sent, cancelled, and returns.
- Faster response support: Like physical shop virtual shops don’t shut down, it provides 24 hour service as well as service support features gaining reliability among customer for your E-commerce website. Online selling speeds up every interaction with the customers. E-commerce marketplaces streamline shipping and logistics. The buyer’s order is delivered quickly. Product returns can be processed quickly – either refund or replace. Market demands can be met quickly. When a buyer sees an out-of-stock item, he can click ‘Notify Me’ this tells him when to buy the thing again. If there’s a demand for voice-activated personal assistants, a vendor can stock them. This increases sales by attracting customers. Ecommerce sellers can prepare and apply coupons whenever they want, even customise them for the customers.
- Scalability: While a physical store experiences increase in customers, managing them becomes extremely difficult due to a lack of staff. Scaling up or expanding a physical store necessitates more floor space and resources, both of which come at a cost. Whereas growing an online store is extremely simple, this is one of the less obvious benefits of e-commerce for businesses. All that is needed is more inventories, some digital starategies, and possibly more storage space, which is much less expensive than storefront space. Furthermore, because you are already connected to a global marketplace via your online store, so there is no need to open a new store in a different location.
- Increase profit margin: Compared to physical stores, the costs associated with establishing and maintaining an ecommerce store is minimal. With online store you can easily save money on advertising, staffs, and operating expenses. The majority of ecommerce stores provide the dashboard with the added benefit of reports and invoices, thereby facilitating the financial management of the firm. When operating an online store, inventory management expenses are decreased. Online retailers are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are able to sell things more quickly and efficiently. Profit margins have increased as a result of increased revenues and cheaper pricing, which has shown to be a significant benefit of an e-Commerce platform.
- Target Marketing: With digital marketing or with proper online planning you can easily target your audience and can easily make your customer base. When selling online, you will not have to pay to reach everyone, which is extremely expensive. Your marketing budget would be focused on reaching out to the clients who are most likely to be interested in your items and purchase them. On internet advertising networks, you may target your adverts based on keywords, demographic information, geographic area, and even hobbies and interests. Compared to a traditional brick-and-mortar store, this provides firms with a substantially higher ROI (Return on Investment).
- Strategy Monitoring: When you apply discounts or deals, you pull more customers to the shop. The same is true for online stores, and the best part is that you can easily check it by viewing analytics. These insights help you determine which technique generates more leads for your customers. You can also view information regarding new customers, customer retention, and profits. Today, online retailers are more adaptable, less expensive, and demanding. Invest on the programs which fulfil your need without wasting time and money on other process.
Company visibility at the top of the Google page is what a business wants because more than 63% of people first search for products over Google and then do marketing or etc., and if you are not on the first-page customer will not going to crawl 2nd search page. Do you know alone Google (+ Google Images) holds 91.94% of the total search engine market share? If you are still struggling to be at the pinnacle of online searches then this blog is for you.
In digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) is growing every day, since 2017 “Where to buy” and “near me” have increased by 200% and its software market is about to reach $1.6 Billion by 2027. Your company reviews and the right keywords are something that improves your overall ranking. Around 77% of people in 2021 regularly read feedback when browsing for local businesses. So, don’t neglect such things opt for a digital marketing professional if you don’t have ideas to manage your business in this online world do consult Exogenous Technology for a robust ranking professionally.
Google metrics are mainly based on three functional factors — On-Page, Off-Page, and technical SEO- following which your website should have worked to bring out the best results for your website to gain engagement, authenticity, and expertise. If you are implementing every possible solution and don’t get the expected results then you must avoid these 9 common mistakes for your well-built ranking.
Duplicate Content: Duplicate content will directly affect your SEO ranking. It is very important to have unique content for good raking also try to do regular posts. Copied content will harm your SEO some reasons includes undesirable/unfriendly URLs in search results; Wrong Backlinks; Scraped or syndicated content outranking you. Content Marketing is one of the best strategies to improve your business ranking. Just avoid duplicity and use creative content which drives the audience with regularity and see your rank boosting up.
Branding Absent: Branding increases your brand’s visibility, authenticity, and trust among consumers. With more branding, you will get more clicks which will increase your engagement and ROI. Optimize your website and show your business online in every way it’s possible for better SEO ranking. Branding your website can also include branded keywords, and implementing local SEO. Your priority is to rank on SERPs but to gain authority from the crawlers; you also, need to have real traffic and engagement.
Paid Backlinks: Google still considers backlinks as key ranking options. If your web pages have many authoritative backlinks, they are more likely to do well in the SERPs. Backlinks can boost your ranking for specific search queries exponentially. Use a proper backlink and useful content as the Google algorithm considers it while improving your ranking. Search engines do not like people buying backlinks, and as a result, they might remove your website from their index without any previous warning.
No Regularity: Regular posts are like soul for your better ranking generates much-needed links to your brand, website, and social media pages. You’ll see improved click-through rates on social media to improve SEO. Your social pages will provide additional content, which is the basis of SEO for robust ranking, but make sure to post it regularly. Continuity with social media handles engages your customers, increases brand which directly brings you leads.
Lack of Technology: In this ever-changing world try to be updated always. If you are following only the traditional methods for your consumers you will face the downfall of your business.Use chatbots, inbound forms, pushup notifications, and easily accessible features along with the latest content.Precisely it’s very important for you to adopt the changes according to time to survive in this competitive world and demand for better reach.
Spamming blog/posts: Many times company starts sending spam messages to people in the hope of better CTR. This spamming results in creating a negative image for the brand and also loses credibility. Today there are copious AI-creating sites that create content or social media posts according to the keyword but the rest of the content is not relevant and that’s the one reason why Google acknowledged it as spam and the search engine stops indexing your content for the SERPs.
Not SEO Friendly: With lots of alternatives, consumers swift to the next option if your site takes a longer time. Neither people, nor search engines accept websites that are slow. On the contrary fast loading websites with fresh content are SEO friendly. An SEO-friendly website is get you more targeted organic traffic from search engines also it will directly improves your brands scores during searching.
Optimize your images: An unresponsive image on the site looks very attractive to consumers or your potential consumers. The faster the site, the easier it is for users and search engines to visit and index a page. Images can have a big impact on loading times and fix your site’s UX. Try to use the relevant image as per the text; it is something that users and Google both prefer.
User Cordial Website: If internet practices run easily over your website then it will create a positive user experience that boosts SEO, credibility, loyalty, and sales. Keep potential customers in mind when designing your websites – remember, you are creating websites that they can use, enjoy and find useful. Attractive, good features, quick response timing, and smooth loading are something that makes the tour of website looks cool. It also increases the chances of potential customers to revisit your sites.
SEO plays a pivotal role in digital marketing strategy it enhances the brand’s visibility, trust among the consumers, and leads for your business. Leaving the traditional methods of SEO with the above-mentioned points and adopting the solutions will be guaranteed to improve your ranking. Focus on the content makes it useful and relevant; stay updated with the consumers with interesting posts and videos. For the best tips do follow exogenous technology to get the best SEO services.
Nothing is constant in this ever changing world and the same goes along with the lead generation. The way you used to target audience before needs to revamp for better and effective results. A lead is an individual who shows an interest in your product or service and lead generation is a way by which you put this interested or potential customer to your sales funnel. In inbound lead generation is gaining much popularity and attracts lots of people, this is most likely to happen when someone fills out a form and gives its contact details.
Lead generation involves collecting a potential customer’s information such as their name, email, company name, and job title and using that information to target them with customized sales pitches or ad campaigns for your business growth. Marketers are still focusing heavily on lead generation, with 53% of them spending half or more of their entire budget on lead generation efforts for potential customers.
Only 34% of marketers spend less than half their budget on lead generation. The approaches of lead generation are also changing continuously and it is advised for you to adapt the change for your business survival and permeation. One of the biggest trends we are observing in the field of lead generation is the increment of automation software. According to reports, 80% of marketers that use automated software drive more leads in which 77% convert more leads than those who don’t use automated solutions.
There are copious methods to help you out regarding lead generation in digital marketing. Modern AI-powered chatbots and CRMs are capable of automatically responding to your customers for you, offloading this task for your sales team and helping you to drive those conversions while spending less and for better lead generation solution you can contact Exogenous technology. They will help you to generate better leads by performing effective marketing strategies. Here I am describing you the most effective strategies for lead generation.
1. Quality Leads: Without quality leads 61% of marketers’ ranked lead generation as the number one challenge. Quality leads mean new customer to imply business development. For such leads you have to increase your brand awareness, target audience and get the valuable data using digital marketing strategies.
2. Email Marketing: Around 72% of consumers prefers email as their main channel for business communication and nearly 4 billion emails were sent and received per day which exhibits the significance of email marketing today. Reach and connect with your target audience in an individualized way for multiple sales.
3. Content Marketing: Posting daily is the main thing you can do for the lead generation. A good content strategy will make you reach ultimate goals and your target audience’s needs. This way, every piece of content will return value to your business, add to your ROI and deliver you the leads your brand needs.
4. Social Media: 90% of marketers confirmed that social media is important to their businesses. 89% of marketers indicated that their social media initiatives have generated leads and more exposures for your companies. Social media is considered the second most vital marketing strategy for startups. Social media marketing develops loyal customers, improves search ranking, generates leads, establishes thought leadership, and of course increases sales.
5. Inbound Leads: Cold emails and calling days are gone now, it’s time for inbound leads or you can use a chatbot. Use it as an interactive FAQ and feature suggested articles or encourage visitors to send you a message and strike up a conversation for better organic and interested leads on your sales funnel.
6. Better Ads: You can easily engage people with the attractive ads and can easily spread your business related services or news. It is 53% more likely to grab users’ attention which directly generates new leads, without being intrusive, and, more importantly, produce a click-through rate (CTR) that is almost 9 times better compared to conventional display adverts.
7. Retargeting: According to reports by 2025, native advertising worldwide will reach a value of $400 billion. Around 90% of publishers either have or plan to follow up their clients for their business as it has copious benefits. It is less intrusive than traditional ad formats. It boosts conversion rates by multiple times and increases the advertiser’s ROI by retargeting your leads.
8. Webinars: Holding an event or seminar allows you to build deep, meaningful relationships with potential customers. With Webinars/ Seminars you will be able to appeal directly to potential clients and customers by emailing them with something far more valuable than a cold sales pitch and can attract new leads.
9. Good Website: A good website with charming homepage is your shop window which engages customer with giving first impression. It’s your opportunity to grab a visitor’s attention and turn them into a customer. You must maintain a good website with good content along with good and quick loading time for more B2B leads.
10. SEO: SEO is the main thing which will maintain all your social media presence. In today’s world you need a robust SEO; you need the guidance of proper keyword tool which allows you to discover personalized keywords. You can use it in your web content to boost your site traffic and increase conversion for maximum outcomes for your business.
If you follow all the mentioned steps then for sure you will generate organic leads under your sales funnel but you need to work for it. Start sending emails, inbound leads, attractive and write key words content marketing and SEO for a superb social media presence. Also, don’t forget to follow up and retarget your leads and do nurture them for the best outcomes. And lastly maintain your and update your website with the best features, also you can arrange free webinars/ Seminars for more potential leads. For the best connect with Exogenous Technology it’s a one-stop solutions for all your lead generation problems.
Email is not a new concept it was started back in the year 1971 and is using more than ever before. But today we have lots of alternatives for it as well and with so many options for reaching out to people today what do you think is email marketing still an effective way to connect with people? So, in this blog, I will discuss all Email marketing hope you will get all your answers here.
There are around 4 billion daily email users and if you examine the company’s investments in their email marketing budget then 37% of brands are increasing their email budget. A majority of marketers using email leverage mobile-friendly emails as a part of their marketing strategy. Subscriber segmentation is that the most effective email marketing campaign strategy.
Even now as per recent reports 33% of marketers send weekly emails and 26% send emails multiple times per month. 77% of marketers have seen a rise in email engagement over the last 12 months. Also, smartphone users like better to receive brand communications via email rather than other alternatives as testing your emails leads to higher ROI.
Email marketing is used by 1 in 2 media planners for better connection and leads. Email marketing is growing with 22% people planning to leverage it for the first time according to HubSpot Blog Research, 2021. If you examine Email marketing revenue is estimated to reach almost 11 billion by the end of 2023. Email marketing is an efficient way to connect with leads, nurture them and convert them into customers; it’s also to promote products or services.
Why and Benefits of Email Marketing
Email marketing is one among the most cost-effective and conversion-rich marketing methods you can use for your business. It helps businesses to succeed in new customers, generate leads, and engages their customers at a high scale. Before you jump into email marketing after reading the info mentioned above let’s know why we need to opt for email marketing in detail here.
• Budget Friendly: The prices of email marketing can be much lower than other alternatives of marketing as there are no advertising fees, printing, or media space costs in email marketing.
• Choose Your Content: In email marketing, your marketing list are going to be made up of people who have actively chosen to receive email communications from you or are those customers who are genuinely interested in your products are more likely to engage with your business.
• Customize Designs: You’re allowed to send plain text, graphics or attach files – whichever suits your message with simplest way. A choice of design options gives you scope to convey your business branding.
• Target Audience: Email marketing is often used to reach large audiences or smaller targeted lists. You’ll scale your emails as per the requirements high or low.
• Personalized Content: With email marketing, you’ll personalize messages. You’ll also segment your marketing list so that your customers receive messages from you that they are interested in – this will help boost their engagement with you.
• Easy Sharing: It is easy for people to forward and share your email content, building your reputation by email marketing with shareable contents this might help influence new customers to become followers of your brand.
• More Conversions & Sales: As most of the links and follow requests are clickable action are often taken immediately. Email marketing is additionally effective at every stage of the buying process which can directly increase sales and leads.
• Monitorable: you’ll evaluate and monitor the success of a campaign or ideas by using web analytics. You can easily test different copies, subject lines, and styles to see which is most effective strategy enabling you to optimize future campaigns.
• More Professional: Unlike other marketing email marketing is a place where customers can update their preferences whether they would like to receive different messages from you or unsubscribe if they feel they no longer want to receive your email communications.
• Time Efficient: By the automation system of email marketing you’ll trigger emails to be sent to customers based on an action they have performed on your website like signup, enroll now, heavy discounts, and far more. Once you’ve got developed a template you can reuse it for numerous email campaigns.
• Right People at Right Time: With email marketing, it is easy to reach people because 73% of people check their mail always. They will check it at any time, on multiple devices, which may improve the success of any marketing campaign.
Why Exogenous Technology?
Around 72% of consumers prefer email as their main channel for business communication and nearly 4 billion emails were sent and received per day which exhibits the significance of email marketing today. With Exogenous Technology’s digital marketing tools grow your audience faster and drive revenue smarter backed by our constant services. We facilitate your create a strong email marketing strategy to reach and connect with your target audience in an individualized way for amplified sales.
• Campaign Planning: Every successful email marketing strategy starts with robust planning. Our experts will cover you all including the aim of investing in the email, the expected audience, your reader’s selection, and desired business results till your project success.
• Designing: We’ll design your needs which explain everything you are expecting from email marketing. It’ll involve a detailed design of the email marketing campaign strategy in action, also as a Q&A to help you get the most out of your marketing efforts.
• Strategy: Our full proven strategy will facilitate you to create an email marketing strategy that requires significant planning and forethought. We’ll make a unique email marketing strategy, so you’ll meet your goals more effectively and create the best campaigns possible.
• Monitor: You’ll have to set up the tools or processes to discover whether the goals have been met or not. With our specialized software tool, you’ll be able to monitor and track open rates, click-through rates (CTR), your forwards, conversion rates, and unsubscribed rate easily.
• Optimization: With our email marketing optimization services you’ll set measures for any sized business company to increase the conversion rate and build long-lasting relationships with your target audiences by setting authentic parameters and more.
Disadvantages of non-skilled Email Marketing
If I conclude then email marketing is still an effective marketing strategy to adopt but for the advantage you need to be pro or you must have in contact with experts like Exogenous Technology which will do your work from beginning to professional for the best results. As beside the advantages of email marketing there are some disadvantages of this as well.
- Spam Mail: Commercial email or ‘spam’ email irk clients sometimes if your messages aren’t targeted to the right people, the recipient may delete your email or unsubscribe which will put you in trouble. So, make sure that your email marketing complies with privacy and data protection rules and reaches properly to the targeted people who want to receive it.
- Undelivered Emails – A poorly designed emails may not get delivered often that use certain spam keywords or characters in the subject heading or content of the email like special characters, FREE, click here, or things like that needed to be filtered out by email software and internet service providers.
- Design problems – You need to design your email in such a way that it appears same across multiple devices and email providers. You may encounter a trade-off between design and functionality. Some people opt to receive text-only emails, consider how your message will look if this is the case. Make designs to encounter such issues as well.
- Size issues: Almost people refuse to read large tests so try to make your email short and simple. Your files need to be small enough to download quickly and easily. Emails containing many images may take too long to load, frustrating your audience and losing their interest your email.
To encounter such issues you need to be focused over your content. Email Marketing is the great source not only does it help you to keep in touch with your perspective customers but it also allows you to aware your readers, drive more traffics, conduct surveys, share updates, make announcements and much more. So if you want to generate leads, brad building and credibility go for email marketing service with patience.
Social Media Optimization or SMO, is a concept whose focal point is to use social media to expand a brand’s digital strategy. With SMO services, you can reduce the total cost of marketing, strengthen your relationship with consumers, and maximize your SEO approach.
Social media today is like a big pool and we all are diving into it with more than half of the world’s population using social media and now there are around 4.88 billion internet users, which equates to almost 62% of the world’s population. With the increase in social media adoption, social media optimization commands the highest seat in the world of Advertising and promotion space
SMO can be done by optimizing the website or web page content, as well as the social media platform profiles and pages. Additionally, social media optimization includes using social media tools and techniques to improve the visibility and reach of a website or web page.
Nowadays social media marketing became the first choice for a business to connect with their audience not only to increase their sales but also for their brand awareness, brand recognition, brand recall, and website traffic. Some benefits of Using SMO Services are:
- It helps to increase your social media followers.
- It helps to increase online reputation & brand loyalty.
- You can Increase earnings from social channels.
- Enhances the website’s credibility and visibility.
- Increased direct referrals & inbound links.
- Reaching targeting market fragment.
- Drives good quality website traffic.
- It will Improve search engine ranking.
In a digital world, social media optimization provides an ample opportunity for every kind of small, medium, and large organization to market its products and services you can look at Exogenous Technology for SMO services for your business because if you are not a digital marketer, you are not a marketer and the importance of SMO services includes:
Strong Presence: By SMO you will have a solid web presence as well as strong visibility over the social media platforms. It sets up the web specialist of the brand. It enables the brand to acquaint individuals with the business as well as their motive. It enhances the brand name, visibility, clientele, and reputation across all the social media platforms.
Expands the Reach: SMO practices expand the reach and bring enhancement to online networking. The online availability and reach also enable the potential customers to easily access the company through the details that are available online. In short, the reach eventually brings a great opportunity to the professionals to contact the businessmen anywhere and anytime.
Drive More Traffic: SMO helps the professionals to drive more traffic to the website as the social media presence will redirect the customers to the official website of the company. It enables online networking channels for the company to achieve potential clients around the world.
Lead Generation: When people start visiting the website from social media platforms then it seems that the client is interested in availing the service from the company and therefore, he/she is visiting the website. Hence, it generates the lead for the company.
Search Engine Ranking: The visibility over the internet SMO improves the ranking of the website or company over the search engine and it eventually enhances the reputation as well as leads to the company.
So, optimization is good for Social Media content. Professionals who are looking for the best result over the internet must pay attention to the SMO as it certainly brings a great benefit to their customers.
We need SEO to boost the website’s online visibility, credibility, target audience, and to improvise the brand with respective audience. Currently, Google has over 85% of the search engine market and it has already received 943 billion searches this year with 67.6% of all the clicks alone on the first page. Which clearly shows the right keywords with the right SEO strategy will grow your business and is what your business need.
With the correct keywords and popular keywords attract people that are interested in your product or service. Also, using these keywords will help better rank on search engines, making it a better option for people. This way, you will be more likely to return clients and create new customers from different markets. The correct keyword mapping is like soul for SEO to gain organic traffic.
For the right keyword, you need the guidance of proper keyword tool which allows you to discover personalized keywords. You can use it in your web content to boost your site traffic and increase conversion with which you’ll be able to conveniently develop your SEO. Ensure that your web content is optimized to get a higher search engine ranking for maximum outcomes for your business.
With keywords, you can make a major difference in your search rankings and impact your bottom line. Let’s discuss the benefits you will enjoy after choosing the right keywords, the right tool along with right SEO strategy.
• Engaged audience: Fresh content gives a more organic search that engages more audiences over your site. Keyword research will help you figure out what your audience is looking for. Then you can write or create interesting content around. The content can be blogs, videos, eBooks, white papers, infographics, or other information.
• More conversion: Right content will reach the right audience. Also you can check the audience statistics that will help you see if website visitors are viewing or downloading the content. They should stay on the page and also visit other pages on your website. If not, then that key phrase may not be quite right and you need to work over the content.
• Better Marketing: Analyzing keywords will offer you insights into current trends and your prospect’s behavior. Keep up to date on what’s popular and important to your audience and use that to keep your content relevant for better marketing.
• Save Time: When you already know the right keywords to write for, strategically created content that is relevant to your goals saves your time. This helps you stay focused and on task with fewer efforts. Don’t forget to keep adding more fresh content a little at the regular times. This will make a huge impact on your website’s traffic in the long run.
• Increase your Web: As your website ranks for the chosen key phrases, look for relevant similar keywords. Then add more content that targets those additional key phrases. If your site is new, or not ranking for search try long-tail search phrases. According to SEOmoz, 70% of searches are long-tail searches. You probably found this article from a long-tail search.
• Right keywords: After you identify your ideal keywords, then you need to put the keywords in the right locations. Make sure your chosen keyword is not only mentioned in your content. It should also be placed in your page title, alt text, URL, and anchor text. This helps the search engine match the keyword to your content
With the best SEO and key mapping practices, you can rank your digital content and increase organic search results, but there is no guarantee of you to remain at the pinnacle always as there is no finish line. But for a secure position and online visibility, you need to post regularly. Organic search drives 53.3% of all website traffic, so big or small, search engine optimization is something your business can’t afford to neglect if you want to get in front of new audiences. For professional guidance, I will recommend taking the services of Exogenous Technology.
Digital marketing is not a new concept, the world saw its first digital marketing steep surge in 2006 when search engine traffic was reported to have grown to about 6.4 billion in a single month. Soon, social networking sites began to emerge with Myspace followed by Facebook (Meta) which started generating revenues.
The globe is surrounded by the internet all over! Right from social media, to google searches, to our favorite apps, we all use the internet throughout the day it is an integral part of our life now. With such a huge hike in the number of people engaging via the internet, digital marketing is growing. And it is only going to surge further in the future. The digital advertising and marketing market was estimated at $350 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $786.2 billion by 2026.
Moreover, 63% of businesses have increased their digital marketing budgets just this past year. Between 2020 and 2021, there was a 14% growth rate in digital marketing budget spending across businesses. Around 72% of overall marketing budgets are opting for digital marketing channels to run their business. Also, 55% of the marketing today is digital. Total digital advertising spending in 2021 was $436 billion versus offline advertising at $196 billion. All the mentioned data show the permeation of digital marketing presence and the importance of digital marketing for your startup/business to breathe in this online world.
Going just for digital marketing without an effective strategy will not work for you as there is high competition outside. You need to step with efficacious ways like you can visit for Exogenous technology to boost your online presence with the best digital marketing approaches to yield a high ROI.
- Search Engine Optimization: Brands need SEO as their priority, it is the most cost-effective and viable way to understand and reach the customers that matter most. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is the process of optimizing websites so that they rank well on search engines through organic searches. This is one of the most crucial marketing strategies for any business.
Around 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine and 61% of B2B marketers stated that SEO and organic traffic generate more leads than any other marketing initiative also 70% of online marketers say that SEO is better than other marketing strategies.
- Social Media Marketing: According to a Social Media Examiner’s report, 90% of marketers confirmed that social media is important to their businesses. And 89% of marketers indicated that their social media initiatives have generated increased exposure for their companies.
Social media is considered the second most vital marketing strategy for startups. It increases exposure and traffic. Social media marketing develops loyal customers, improves search ranking, generates leads, establishes thought leadership, and of course increases sales.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising: Pay-per-click services (PPC) advertising is a cheap and cost-effective way to drive traffic to your website, regardless of your budget. As the name suggests, you only pay the publisher when your ad is clicked. Ad prices are set by bidding, which allows you to be flexible with your ad spend. And unlike many other marketing strategies, PPC allows you to reach and engage your target audience with ease. PPC returns $2 for every $1 spent—resulting in a 200% ROI rate
- Email Marketing: Email is an excellent medium for building relationships with your clients and customers by offering value including free reports, white papers, excellent tips, and newsletters among other things. Email marketing can be very profitable and highly rewarding, but take time to build good lists to make the most of your time and effort.
Email marketing is still considered one of the most powerful advertising media on the Internet. The truth is that if you can take advantage of email marketing, you can transform your business surely. It will generate more leads, customer retention, and sales. Email marketing returns $36 for every $1 spent. Small businesses claim that email marketing is the marketing channel that brings them the highest return on investment.
- Native/Retargeting Ads: Your potential customers might not be convinced with the first visit to your website so you need one or more nudges before they actually become your customers and this task will be done by native ads or retargeting ads. Drive website traffic & reach your ideal audience with native ad services.
More than 41% of brands are currently using native advertising as part of wider promotional efforts. And according to reports by 2025, native advertising worldwide will reach a value of $400 billion. Around 90% of publishers either have or plan to launch native advertising campaigns for their business as it has copious benefits. It is less intrusive than traditional ad formats. It produces a high click-through rate (CTR). It boosts conversion rates by multiple times and increases the advertiser’s ROI.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing has become a must-strategy for businesses today, whether you are working in the B2B or B2C domain. 90% of B2C organizations are extremely/very committed to content marketing, and 88% of B2B marketers agree that content marketing is an important part of their marketing programs.
Content Marketing will assist the problems of the consumers as their solution will lie in the content of your website. Content marketing will build trust among the consumers. It increases the visibility of your brand, builds lasting relationships with your customers, boosts brand awareness and brand recognition, and also builds credibility & authority.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is like a synonym for social media influences. You recruit affiliates for your brand to draw and generate leads for you. They can be thought of as salespeople who work on a commission basis. This commission is entirely up to you to decide.
Your selected affiliates will share the customized links you provide with their social media circles who, in turn, can use the link to visit your site and make a purchase. Further, you can even track the number of sales coming in from each link to track the performance of your affiliates.
Account-based marketing (ABM) is flourishing, according to the most recent ABM statistics. By 2027, it is expected that global ABM will reach 1.6 billion dollars. Today 94.2% of respondents have an active ABM program which is 77% more compared to 2019. And 64% of programs have adopted ABM within the last five years, and have since grown rapidly in sophistication, with 68% using automation. Research clearly shows that a well-executed ABM strategy can generate a significant lift for B2B marketing efforts. A study from the Altera Group found that 97% of B2B marketers report that ABM drives high ROI than other marketing activities.
Account-based marketing (ABM) is a business marketing strategy that concentrates resources on a set of target accounts within a market. It uses personalized campaigns designed to engage each account, hinging the marketing message to the specific attributes and needs of the account.
ABM also takes a more holistic view of marketing, beyond just lead generation. Marketing to existing customer accounts to encourage upselling and cross-selling is one of the keys to getting the most value from your largest accounts. Precisely Account-based marketing allows you to weed out less-valuable companies early on and ensure Marketing and Sales are in complete alignment in return, your team can leap into the critical processes of engaging and delighting those accounts much faster.
Have you ever wondered why we need ABM, so here are some reasons?
- It keeps marketing and sales aligned.
- It maximizes your business’s relevance among high-value accounts.
- It will deliver consistent customer experiences.
- It will measure your return on investment.
- It streamlines the sales cycle.
- It will expand business through account relationships.
Webinars, Events, Email Campaigns, Paid Advertising, Web Personalization, and Direct Mails are some examples of how B2B marketers can use to develop account-based marketing programs. When talking with B2B marketing teams who have adopted a concerted approach to account-based marketing, a few benefits of the Account-based marketing (ABM) increasing approach for B2B companies that target larger accounts are as follows:
- Personalized Approach: Instead of a generic approach, marketers create personalized messaging for target accounts, taking what they know about their customers and tailoring the creative assets of their campaign to the customer’s specific attributes and needs.
- Sales & Marketing Alignment: ABM encourages marketing teams and sales organizations to work together, identifying target accounts, crafting customized campaigns for them, and working together to align and move individual accounts through the pipeline, both before and after the lead conversion.
- Shorter sales cycles: Major purchase decisions involve multiple stakeholders. This typically slows down the sales process, because it starts at a lower level in the organization and moves slowly towards the primary decision-maker. In ABM, the length of the cycle is shortened as all prospects are nurtured simultaneously.
- More ROI: Account-based marketing is precise and measurable, providing the highest ROI of all B2B marketing tactics. 85% of marketers who measure ROI describe account-based marketing as delivering higher returns than any other marketing approach.
- Fewer wasted resources: Time and resources are narrowly focused on a small number of accounts that are most likely to close sales. This frees up resources that would previously have been wasted.
In this era when everything is online and mostly dependent upon Digital Marketing, many IT companies like Exogenous Technology feel that for success, ABM strategy is very important. According to reports, 92% of B2B organizations said, “ABM is an extremely important part of their overall marketing efforts,”.
And It’s vital to continually follow the right steps, and test and optimize your campaigns, to ensure positive results. There are three main ways ABM can work between the two teams:
- One-to-one. A dedicated senior marketer will work with the account team to find the best strategy.
- One-to-few. A marketer will work with 5-15 accounts, usually in the same industry and experiencing similar issues.
- One-to-many. Working with a high number of carefully selected accounts.
For high-value prospects, it may be better to use the one-to-one or one-to-few methods so the marketing team can personalize the campaign accordingly as per the Exogenous Technology experts. And yes, planning your ABM strategy is incredibly important to ensure your marketing is being targeted correctly, Sales and marketing teams are aware of what’s needed of them, and Campaigns are fully optimized before they go live.
I will detail some steps to follow when planning your Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy:
- Discover and define your high-value accounts.
- Map accounts and identify key internal players.
- Define content and personalized messaging.
- Determine optimal channels.
- Execute targeted and coordinated campaigns.
- Measure, learn, and optimize.
Be sure to test, measure, and optimize your ABM marketing campaigns to ensure they are effective and that your results will continuously improve or you do that by pursuing some digital marketer. Be sure to analyse the results of individual campaigns as well as trends at the account level and in the aggregate to get a more accurate picture.
Don’t worry I will make you understand it in simpler words. Native ads are featured as the recommended content you see on websites, appearing below or beside the article you just read or during online surfing. They also appear as in-feed” ads, as part of your news feed on social networks, such as Meta, Twitter, or other social media handles. Another form that native ads are at the search and promoted listings that appear at the top of your Google search results, or in the sidebar you generally interact with.
Almost half of the consumers have no idea what native advertising is and of those consumers who do 51% are skeptical. 3 out of 4 publishers offer some form of native advertising on their sites. Around 90% of publishers either have or plan to launch native advertising campaigns for their business. 41% of brands are currently using native advertising as part of wider promotional efforts. And according to reports by 2025, native advertising worldwide will reach a value of $400 billion.
Native ads are always shown within the site’s content, ensuring ultimate viewability for your creatives. Native banners have click rates that are eight times higher than regular formats. They represent a very effective tool for building audience engagement. For more details, you can visit Exogenous technology a leading digital marketing and website development company that will assist you with your every query with the most effective solutions.
The importance of Native ads
Native ads help to avoid banner blindness or traditional banner ads, they provide additional value to the visitor, and drive more engagement. Most importantly, they bring revenue. Google utilizes a native approach when showing ads on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), as well as uses it for displaying ad websites. Native ads are important as it offers the opportunity to connect with users in a format of the user’s interest and choice.
- Native advertising is less intrusive than traditional ad formats such as banner ads.
- Native advertising can produce a high click-through rate (CTR).
- Conversion rates can be boosted multiple times by native advertising.
Benefits of Native Ads
Native advertising has many benefits as users are bombarded with advertisements and statistics show that users interact with sponsored posts with much frequency as non-sponsored content. Marketers can form connections with potential leads by offering exclusive knowledge. Audiences are increasingly ignoring banner ads. This format resists ad fatigue, generates better purchase intent, and increases the advertiser’s ROI.
- Quick and easy to register and customize campaigns.
- Wide range of payment methods and ways to control your budgets.
- Industry-leading algorithms for bidding, tracking campaigns, performance, and conversions.
- Native ads integrate smoothly into the web page, you cannot easily detect it.
- Instant access to a dedicated account manager and 24/7 client care, right from your administration panel.
- Today traditional ads were not fruitful as native ads. It is 53% more likely to grab users’ attention without being intrusive, and, more importantly, produce a click-through rate (CTR) that is almost 9 times better compared to conventional display adverts.
- Native advertising platforms are now gaining more popularity for running ad campaigns among advertisers and publishers with more effective results.
- A native ad network is more likely to generate high-quality traffic and leads for publishers.
The brand building generates awareness about your business using strategies and campaigns to create a unique and lasting image in the marketplace and it is a crucial part of developing your business. It’s the foundation that will give your organization a voice, identity, value, and awareness among consumers. Additionally, I will recommend you to visit Exogenous Technology for more information on brand branding, if you notice stats then:
- Around 88% of consumers say that authenticity is a key factor when deciding what brands, they like and support.
- It typically takes 5-7 brand interactions before a consumer remembers the brand.
- When it comes to your brand, it’s better not to risk it. It takes about 50 milliseconds (0.05 seconds) for people to form an opinion about your website.
- Brand consistency is making sure that your brand values, image, and messaging are consistent across all channels, consistent presentation of a brand has seen to increase revenue by 33%.
- A survey shows that 73% of consumers cite customer experience as an important factor in their purchasing decisions.
- 73% of customers love a brand because of its excellent customer service.
You can build your brand with the help of Exogenous Technology services as branding is the ongoing effort to shape your audience’s perceptions but here for your understanding, I am sharing brand-building essential steps:
- Identify your target audience: Existing customers are a goldmine of information as they know what is impressive or lacking in your brand. Discover their interests and needs. Market research can help you uncover industry trends, opportunities, customer preferences, buying habits, and conversations about your brand or others.
- Pick your focus and personality: Focused on something which customer needs, communicate benefits, what you intend to deliver, and why they should choose you over competitors with authenticity for more reliable customers. Craft a powerful value proposition with what motivates customers to buy your products.
- Choose an attractive business name: Depending on the kind of business you want to start; you can make the case that your name matters very little or it matters a lot, a brand is so more than a name. But as a business owner, your company’s name is probably one of the first big commitments you have to make. It’ll impact your logo, your domain, your marketing, and your trademark registration if you decide to go that route.
- Write a mouth-catching slogan: A catchy slogan is a nice-to-have asset—something brief and descriptive that you can put in your Twitter bio, website headline, business card, and anywhere else where you’ve got very few words to make a big impact. Keep in mind that you can always change your slogan as you find new angles for marketing. A good slogan is short, catchy, and makes a strong impression.
- Choose a charming brand look: On developing small business branding, you’ll want your name, logo, brand fonts, and colors to all reflect everything you’ve written down so far including what your business provides, who it provides it, and what your business stands for.
- Design eye striking logo: A striking logo of the company is probably one of the first things that come to mind when you think about building a brand. The logo is the face of your company after all, and could potentially be everywhere that your brand exists. Ideally, your logo needs to be unique, identifiable, and that’s scalable to work in all sizes. Consider all the places where your brand’s logo needs to exist, from your website to your social media handles.
- Be consistent and determined mission: As I said it takes up to 5-7 brand impressions before an individual can recall your brand. From the website to social media channels and offline interactions with customers, branding must be consistent and stick to your mission. Your customers should know what to expect or feel once they see your content, logos, or other brand assets. Regularity builds familiarity, trust, and loyalty.
- Apply branding across your business and grow: After all the above steps you need to shape and evolve your brand as you expose more customers to it and learn more about who they are and how to speak to them at Exogenous Technology a leading digital marketing and software development company. You can permeate customers in the right direction, make a great first impression, manage your reputation and put your best foot forward at every turn and try to resonate with your core audience.