Nothing is constant in this ever changing world and the same goes along with the lead generation. The way you used to target audience before needs to revamp for better and effective results. A lead is an individual who shows an interest in your product or service and lead generation is a way by which you put this interested or potential customer to your sales funnel. In inbound lead generation is gaining much popularity and attracts lots of people, this is most likely to happen when someone fills out a form and gives its contact details.
Lead generation involves collecting a potential customer’s information such as their name, email, company name, and job title and using that information to target them with customized sales pitches or ad campaigns for your business growth. Marketers are still focusing heavily on lead generation, with 53% of them spending half or more of their entire budget on lead generation efforts for potential customers.
Only 34% of marketers spend less than half their budget on lead generation. The approaches of lead generation are also changing continuously and it is advised for you to adapt the change for your business survival and permeation. One of the biggest trends we are observing in the field of lead generation is the increment of automation software. According to reports, 80% of marketers that use automated software drive more leads in which 77% convert more leads than those who don’t use automated solutions.
There are copious methods to help you out regarding lead generation in digital marketing. Modern AI-powered chatbots and CRMs are capable of automatically responding to your customers for you, offloading this task for your sales team and helping you to drive those conversions while spending less and for better lead generation solution you can contact Exogenous technology. They will help you to generate better leads by performing effective marketing strategies. Here I am describing you the most effective strategies for lead generation.
1. Quality Leads: Without quality leads 61% of marketers’ ranked lead generation as the number one challenge. Quality leads mean new customer to imply business development. For such leads you have to increase your brand awareness, target audience and get the valuable data using digital marketing strategies.
2. Email Marketing: Around 72% of consumers prefers email as their main channel for business communication and nearly 4 billion emails were sent and received per day which exhibits the significance of email marketing today. Reach and connect with your target audience in an individualized way for multiple sales.
3. Content Marketing: Posting daily is the main thing you can do for the lead generation. A good content strategy will make you reach ultimate goals and your target audience’s needs. This way, every piece of content will return value to your business, add to your ROI and deliver you the leads your brand needs.
4. Social Media: 90% of marketers confirmed that social media is important to their businesses. 89% of marketers indicated that their social media initiatives have generated leads and more exposures for your companies. Social media is considered the second most vital marketing strategy for startups. Social media marketing develops loyal customers, improves search ranking, generates leads, establishes thought leadership, and of course increases sales.
5. Inbound Leads: Cold emails and calling days are gone now, it’s time for inbound leads or you can use a chatbot. Use it as an interactive FAQ and feature suggested articles or encourage visitors to send you a message and strike up a conversation for better organic and interested leads on your sales funnel.
6. Better Ads: You can easily engage people with the attractive ads and can easily spread your business related services or news. It is 53% more likely to grab users’ attention which directly generates new leads, without being intrusive, and, more importantly, produce a click-through rate (CTR) that is almost 9 times better compared to conventional display adverts.
7. Retargeting: According to reports by 2025, native advertising worldwide will reach a value of $400 billion. Around 90% of publishers either have or plan to follow up their clients for their business as it has copious benefits. It is less intrusive than traditional ad formats. It boosts conversion rates by multiple times and increases the advertiser’s ROI by retargeting your leads.
8. Webinars: Holding an event or seminar allows you to build deep, meaningful relationships with potential customers. With Webinars/ Seminars you will be able to appeal directly to potential clients and customers by emailing them with something far more valuable than a cold sales pitch and can attract new leads.
9. Good Website: A good website with charming homepage is your shop window which engages customer with giving first impression. It’s your opportunity to grab a visitor’s attention and turn them into a customer. You must maintain a good website with good content along with good and quick loading time for more B2B leads.
10. SEO: SEO is the main thing which will maintain all your social media presence. In today’s world you need a robust SEO; you need the guidance of proper keyword tool which allows you to discover personalized keywords. You can use it in your web content to boost your site traffic and increase conversion for maximum outcomes for your business.
If you follow all the mentioned steps then for sure you will generate organic leads under your sales funnel but you need to work for it. Start sending emails, inbound leads, attractive and write key words content marketing and SEO for a superb social media presence. Also, don’t forget to follow up and retarget your leads and do nurture them for the best outcomes. And lastly maintain your and update your website with the best features, also you can arrange free webinars/ Seminars for more potential leads. For the best connect with Exogenous Technology it’s a one-stop solutions for all your lead generation problems.