Don’t worry I will make you understand it in simpler words. Native ads are featured as the recommended content you see on websites, appearing below or beside the article you just read or during online surfing. They also appear as in-feed” ads, as part of your news feed on social networks, such as Meta, Twitter, or other social media handles. Another form that native ads are at the search and promoted listings that appear at the top of your Google search results, or in the sidebar you generally interact with.
Almost half of the consumers have no idea what native advertising is and of those consumers who do 51% are skeptical. 3 out of 4 publishers offer some form of native advertising on their sites. Around 90% of publishers either have or plan to launch native advertising campaigns for their business. 41% of brands are currently using native advertising as part of wider promotional efforts. And according to reports by 2025, native advertising worldwide will reach a value of $400 billion.
Native ads are always shown within the site’s content, ensuring ultimate viewability for your creatives. Native banners have click rates that are eight times higher than regular formats. They represent a very effective tool for building audience engagement. For more details, you can visit Exogenous technology a leading digital marketing and website development company that will assist you with your every query with the most effective solutions.
The importance of Native ads
Native ads help to avoid banner blindness or traditional banner ads, they provide additional value to the visitor, and drive more engagement. Most importantly, they bring revenue. Google utilizes a native approach when showing ads on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), as well as uses it for displaying ad websites. Native ads are important as it offers the opportunity to connect with users in a format of the user’s interest and choice.
- Native advertising is less intrusive than traditional ad formats such as banner ads.
- Native advertising can produce a high click-through rate (CTR).
- Conversion rates can be boosted multiple times by native advertising.
Benefits of Native Ads
Native advertising has many benefits as users are bombarded with advertisements and statistics show that users interact with sponsored posts with much frequency as non-sponsored content. Marketers can form connections with potential leads by offering exclusive knowledge. Audiences are increasingly ignoring banner ads. This format resists ad fatigue, generates better purchase intent, and increases the advertiser’s ROI.
- Quick and easy to register and customize campaigns.
- Wide range of payment methods and ways to control your budgets.
- Industry-leading algorithms for bidding, tracking campaigns, performance, and conversions.
- Native ads integrate smoothly into the web page, you cannot easily detect it.
- Instant access to a dedicated account manager and 24/7 client care, right from your administration panel.
- Today traditional ads were not fruitful as native ads. It is 53% more likely to grab users’ attention without being intrusive, and, more importantly, produce a click-through rate (CTR) that is almost 9 times better compared to conventional display adverts.
- Native advertising platforms are now gaining more popularity for running ad campaigns among advertisers and publishers with more effective results.
- A native ad network is more likely to generate high-quality traffic and leads for publishers.