Don’t worry I will make you understand it in simpler words. Native ads are featured as the recommended content you see on websites, appearing below or beside the article you just read or during online surfing. They also appear as in-feed” ads, as part of your news feed on social networks, such as Meta, Twitter, or other social media handles. Another form that native ads are at the search and promoted listings that appear at the top of your Google search results, or in the sidebar you generally interact with.
Almost half of the consumers have no idea what native advertising is and of those consumers who do 51% are skeptical. 3 out of 4 publishers offer some form of native advertising on their sites. Around 90% of publishers either have or plan to launch native advertising campaigns for their business. 41% of brands are currently using native advertising as part of wider promotional efforts. And according to reports by 2025, native advertising worldwide will reach a value of $400 billion.
Native ads are always shown within the site’s content, ensuring ultimate viewability for your creatives. Native banners have click rates that are eight times higher than regular formats. They represent a very effective tool for building audience engagement. For more details, you can visit Exogenous technology a leading digital marketing and website development company that will assist you with your every query with the most effective solutions.
The importance of Native ads
Native ads help to avoid banner blindness or traditional banner ads, they provide additional value to the visitor, and drive more engagement. Most importantly, they bring revenue. Google utilizes a native approach when showing ads on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), as well as uses it for displaying ad websites. Native ads are important as it offers the opportunity to connect with users in a format of the user’s interest and choice.
- Native advertising is less intrusive than traditional ad formats such as banner ads.
- Native advertising can produce a high click-through rate (CTR).
- Conversion rates can be boosted multiple times by native advertising.
Benefits of Native Ads
Native advertising has many benefits as users are bombarded with advertisements and statistics show that users interact with sponsored posts with much frequency as non-sponsored content. Marketers can form connections with potential leads by offering exclusive knowledge. Audiences are increasingly ignoring banner ads. This format resists ad fatigue, generates better purchase intent, and increases the advertiser’s ROI.
- Quick and easy to register and customize campaigns.
- Wide range of payment methods and ways to control your budgets.
- Industry-leading algorithms for bidding, tracking campaigns, performance, and conversions.
- Native ads integrate smoothly into the web page, you cannot easily detect it.
- Instant access to a dedicated account manager and 24/7 client care, right from your administration panel.
- Today traditional ads were not fruitful as native ads. It is 53% more likely to grab users’ attention without being intrusive, and, more importantly, produce a click-through rate (CTR) that is almost 9 times better compared to conventional display adverts.
- Native advertising platforms are now gaining more popularity for running ad campaigns among advertisers and publishers with more effective results.
- A native ad network is more likely to generate high-quality traffic and leads for publishers.
The brand building generates awareness about your business using strategies and campaigns to create a unique and lasting image in the marketplace and it is a crucial part of developing your business. It’s the foundation that will give your organization a voice, identity, value, and awareness among consumers. Additionally, I will recommend you to visit Exogenous Technology for more information on brand branding, if you notice stats then:
- Around 88% of consumers say that authenticity is a key factor when deciding what brands, they like and support.
- It typically takes 5-7 brand interactions before a consumer remembers the brand.
- When it comes to your brand, it’s better not to risk it. It takes about 50 milliseconds (0.05 seconds) for people to form an opinion about your website.
- Brand consistency is making sure that your brand values, image, and messaging are consistent across all channels, consistent presentation of a brand has seen to increase revenue by 33%.
- A survey shows that 73% of consumers cite customer experience as an important factor in their purchasing decisions.
- 73% of customers love a brand because of its excellent customer service.
You can build your brand with the help of Exogenous Technology services as branding is the ongoing effort to shape your audience’s perceptions but here for your understanding, I am sharing brand-building essential steps:
- Identify your target audience: Existing customers are a goldmine of information as they know what is impressive or lacking in your brand. Discover their interests and needs. Market research can help you uncover industry trends, opportunities, customer preferences, buying habits, and conversations about your brand or others.
- Pick your focus and personality: Focused on something which customer needs, communicate benefits, what you intend to deliver, and why they should choose you over competitors with authenticity for more reliable customers. Craft a powerful value proposition with what motivates customers to buy your products.
- Choose an attractive business name: Depending on the kind of business you want to start; you can make the case that your name matters very little or it matters a lot, a brand is so more than a name. But as a business owner, your company’s name is probably one of the first big commitments you have to make. It’ll impact your logo, your domain, your marketing, and your trademark registration if you decide to go that route.
- Write a mouth-catching slogan: A catchy slogan is a nice-to-have asset—something brief and descriptive that you can put in your Twitter bio, website headline, business card, and anywhere else where you’ve got very few words to make a big impact. Keep in mind that you can always change your slogan as you find new angles for marketing. A good slogan is short, catchy, and makes a strong impression.
- Choose a charming brand look: On developing small business branding, you’ll want your name, logo, brand fonts, and colors to all reflect everything you’ve written down so far including what your business provides, who it provides it, and what your business stands for.
- Design eye striking logo: A striking logo of the company is probably one of the first things that come to mind when you think about building a brand. The logo is the face of your company after all, and could potentially be everywhere that your brand exists. Ideally, your logo needs to be unique, identifiable, and that’s scalable to work in all sizes. Consider all the places where your brand’s logo needs to exist, from your website to your social media handles.
- Be consistent and determined mission: As I said it takes up to 5-7 brand impressions before an individual can recall your brand. From the website to social media channels and offline interactions with customers, branding must be consistent and stick to your mission. Your customers should know what to expect or feel once they see your content, logos, or other brand assets. Regularity builds familiarity, trust, and loyalty.
- Apply branding across your business and grow: After all the above steps you need to shape and evolve your brand as you expose more customers to it and learn more about who they are and how to speak to them at Exogenous Technology a leading digital marketing and software development company. You can permeate customers in the right direction, make a great first impression, manage your reputation and put your best foot forward at every turn and try to resonate with your core audience.
Pay-per-click (PPC) or Cost-per-click (CPC) is a type of digital marketing, where an advertiser pays a search engine a fee for every click made on the advertisement. This is a method of buying visits to a website rather than ranking in the organic search results. As of 2021, Google owns 92% of the global search market share and with paid advertisements, you will have a 200% ROI. PPC generates twice the number of visitors compared to SEO.
Ads can increase brand awareness by 80%, and around 65% of customers click on PPC ads. In 2022, 54% of ad expenditures will be online. Still, they’re enormous to grasp the importance and significance of paid ads. Did you know that the average internet user is exposed to 4,000-10,000 ads per day, according to different surveys? This clearly shows how much we are encircled with paid ads and in this digital age, it makes sense for online advertising to be an essential activity for your business and marketing strategy.
Pay-per-click services (PPC) advertising is a cheap and cost-effective way to drive traffic to your website, regardless of your budget. As the name suggests, you only pay the publisher when your ad is clicked. Ad prices are set by bidding, which allows you to be flexible with your ad spend. And unlike many other marketing strategies, PPC allows you to reach and engage your target audience with ease for the best ideas you can consult for free at Exogenous Technology.
You will surely see the difference compared to traditional ads. You will observe an increase in customers, more phone calls, or more visits to your site after opting for PPC services and after some time you will be able to compare your data and get a better idea of where your budget should be for each campaign. It allows your business to flourish and rise above others. And for more clarity, here’s why using PPC advertising is vital for keeping up against competitors.
- Cost-effective: You can fix your budget, targeting, and ad placements.
- Immediate Traffic: Organic results take a long time! Try PPC to equalize your organic count easily.
- Warm Leads: Place your ads at the right time. This not only helps in clicks, instead but also makes them buy your product soon.
- Good ROI: Easy to measure, improve, and monetize easily. Constant ad improvement leads you to reach maximum ROI.
- SEO Strategy: Apply the keywords in PPC to test the effectiveness of organic search results.
- Monitor Results: PPC Algorithms rarely cause a huge impact. So, you can take your time to judge and predict the results on your way.
- Targeting Options: PPC ads campaign helps you with required metrics like age, gender, location, and other interests to target customers locally and globally.
- Social Media Strategy: Make use of an integrated PPC campaign across search and social media to convert more customers. Google’s Audience observation is most beneficial here.
- Re-targeting: PPC combined with your analytics gives you better insights into the non-converted data. Using this data, you can re-target again.
- Ads are easy: PPC is easy to set up in just a few minutes. It also doesn’t require any special design or production skills.
After going through the above-mentioned benefits If you want to know how often your PPC ads appear it depends on which keywords and match types you select. While the number of factors determines how successful your PPC advertising campaign will be, you can achieve a lot by focusing on the following points:
- Keyword Relevance: Crafting relevant PPC keyword lists, tight keyword groups, and proper ad text.
- Landing Page Quality: Creating optimized landing pages with persuasive, relevant content and a clear call-to-action, tailored to specific search queries.
- Quality Score: Quality Score is Google’s rating of the quality and relevance of your keywords, landing pages, and PPC campaigns. Advertisers with better Quality Scores get more ad clicks at lower costs.
- Creative Ads: Enticing ad copy is vital; and if you’re advertising on the display network, you can use a tool for creating designer-quality ads that will demand clicks.
PPC offers many benefits to all types of online businesses in the world and around 54% of small businesses are using it efficiently. The above-mentioned benefits are the most common and important to know before you get into PPC campaigns. If you are planning to start or already started with PPC services, just keep these points in your mind to stabilize the best returns or you may consult Exogenous Technology for more.